These Confetti Cake Mini Donuts are a pure bundle of joy, fun, and deliciousness all combined into each delectable bite!
It’s a simple mini donut recipe that’s easy to follow and you can even get your kids to help out for a fun-filled activity!
Each petite donut is bursting with colorful sprinkles that dance with your taste buds in every glorious bite.
Soft, moist, and utterly irresistible, these donuts are your ticket to a sweet, whimsical adventure!
Why You’ll Love This Mini Donut Recipe
- Quick and easy to make: These mini donuts can be made in under 30 minutes so you can satisfy any sweet cravings in practically no time at all!
- Kid-friendly: Kids and the young at heart will adore the playful colors and delightful taste of these mini donuts.
- Irresistible flavor: Bursting with the nostalgic charm of confetti cake, these mini donuts offer a sweet, celebratory taste that’s hard to resist.
- Fun and festive: The colorful sprinkles add a whimsical touch, making these donuts a visually appealing and joyous treat for all ages.
- Homemade happiness: Share the satisfaction of homemade baked goods without the hassle. These donuts are easy to make and guaranteed to impress without breaking the bank!
No fancy ingredients are needed to make these tasty mini donuts!
For the mini donuts
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Granulated sugar
- Whole milk
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
For the glaze
- Whole milk
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
How To Make Confetti Cake Mini Donuts
Preheat the oven or donut maker.
Make the batter by combining the ingredients.
Bake the mini donuts in the oven or donut maker.
Make the glaze and dip your donuts into it.
Serve and enjoy!
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2½ oz rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). If you're using a donut maker, preheat according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and granulated sugar together. Add milk, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil and continue whisking to combine. Stir in the flour mixture slowly, as well as the sprinkles. Whisk until you see no lumps.
- Fill your donut pan ¾ full for each indentation. Bake for around 7-8 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean when inserted into a donut. If you're using a donut maker, follow the manufacturer's instructions for baking time. Transfer the baked mini donuts to a cooling rack and let them cool completely. Place parchment paper below the cooling rack to catch any drippings.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by whisking 1 tbsp milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract together. Add powdered sugar and continue whisking until well combined.
- Dip each donut into the glaze (only the top half) and then transfer to the cooling rack. Let them rest for around 5 minutes to let the glaze set.
- Serve immediately for the best flavor and texture! Store any excess in air-tight containers for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is only an estimate and can vary depending on ingredients used.
We’ve got more wonderful mini donut recipes so make sure to check them out here!
If you’ve tried this, let us know in the comments below!
Share on your favorite social media platform and tag us @GloriousRecipes – we can’t wait to see what you have made!